Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful spin on the traditional Cuban drink. It is a fabulous and refreshing summer drink!
- 8 ounces bacardi white rum
- 3 -4 ounces asian pear liqueur
- 8 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 4 fresh limes, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (to taste)
- club soda
- In a pitcher, combine the mint and lime juice. Using a wooden spoon, muddle the mint and lime together until you can smell the fresh aroma of mint. Next add the sugar, rum, asian pear liquor and mix to dissolve sugar. Fill the pitcher with club soda, but don't forget to leave room for lots of ice! Add some sliced limes and mint sprigs for a wonderful looking pitcher!
- Serving amount depends on size of pitcher and glasses!