Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For an Asian-themed dinner party
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sake
- 1 ounce asian pear liqueur (Uphoria Asian Pear Liqueur)
- 1 ounce apple juice
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 slice pear
- Fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes; add in the sake, pear liqueur, and apple juice.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon into the shaker.
- Gently stir the ingredients in a circular motion for 8-10 seconds being careful not to break the ice cubes.
- Strain the drink into a chilled cocktail glass; garnish with a pear slice.
We made this for a special night in. It was very good, and we have made it a few times since. The Pear Liqueur was hard to find. We had to go to a specialy store. But worth the effort.