Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sauce, which is a great accompaniment to grilled foods, is also wonderful on pasta. From the As You Like It cookbook.
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a 1-quart saucepan, and place over medium heat.
- Heat until the sauce is just warm.
- Use immediately, or transfer to a covered container and store in the refrigerator, where it will keep for about one week.