Recipe by senseicheryl
I received a Smuckers email this morning with this recipe featured. Sounds yummy so I wanted to put it here for trying later.
- 1 (10 ounce) package Chinese wheat noodles (or 1/2 pound package whole wheat spaghetti)
- 3 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter, Smuckers Chunky, stirred
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili oil, Chinese
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, chili oil, vinegar and brown sugar in large bowl. Stir to blend well. Toss noodles with sauce, onions and peppers. Cool noodles to room temperature. To serve, place noodles on serving platter, garnish with sesame seeds.