Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very quick and easy, My kids thought it looked scary but ate it ALL UP! My friend at work fixed this for her family and her little girl is always asking for the "Peanut Butter Chicken Salad" for dinner. :)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup jiff creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade (Safeway Select Sesame and Ginger Terriaki Marrinade)
- 3⁄4 cup paul newmans low-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- Cut chicken into small pieces. About 1/2".
- Over Medium heat, combine all but cabbage, red pepper flakes, unsalted peanuts and sesame seeds in a sauce pan until thick and bubbley and chicken is cooked through.
- Pour over cabbage, red pepper flakes and sesame seeds. Toss, top with unsalted peanuts and serve immediately.