Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is a simple and easy recipe for 2 people. It can be doubled or tripled if need be.
- 1⁄4 lb spaghetti, broken in half, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, strips
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing
- 1⁄2 lb well-trimmed boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, adding snap peas and red pepper to the cooking water for the last 2 minute of the spaghetti cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; stir-fry 3 minute or until meat is barely pink in center. Add peanut butter and soy sauce; stir-fry 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- Drain spaghetti and vegetables. Add to skillet; toss with meat mixture. Stir in green onions; sprinkle with peanuts.