Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick, tasty stir-fry dish with Catalina Dressing giving a bit of a twist.
- 40 g spaghetti
- 1 cup stir fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon Catalina dressing
- 1⁄3 lb steak, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- Note: any vegetable can be used it is up to the cooks tastes.
- Trim and cut vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
- Break spaghetti in half and cook to al-a-dente.
- Add vegetables to spaghetti water if vegetables have cooled.
- Heat dressing in skillet, add meat.
- Stir-fry meat until barely pink.
- Add peanut butter, soy sauce and five-spice powder.
- Stir-fry 1 minute.
- Drain spaghetti and vegetables.
- Add to skillet, toss to mix well and to coat spaghetti.
- Stir in green onions.
- Transfer to bowl or plate.
- Sprinkle with peanuts (optional).