Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Southern Living magazine. A nice Asian salad with orange juice/rind to balance the rice vinegar and sesame oil. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped and divided
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade, sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh orange rind, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded (coarsely)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Process 1/2 cup peanuts, orange juice and next 6 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Combine pasta, half of dressing, remaining 1/2 cup peanuts, radishes and the next 3 ingredients, gently tossing to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Serve with remaining dressing and avocado slices.
Easy, simple, and very delicious. This is my kind of Asian-Peanut and Pasta Salad. Served with Grilled Asian Salmon, recipe #491833, for a perfect after work dinner. Thanks, Nancy's Pantry! Made for Make My Recipe tag game.