Recipe by DailyInspiration
From Southern Living magazine. A nice Asian salad with orange juice/rind to balance the rice vinegar and sesame oil. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
Top Review by mersaydees
Easy, simple, and very delicious. This is my kind of Asian-Peanut and Pasta Salad. Served with Grilled Asian Salmon, recipe #491833, for a perfect after work dinner. Thanks, Nancy's Pantry! Made for Make My Recipe tag game.
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped and divided
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade, sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh orange rind, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded (coarsely)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Process 1/2 cup peanuts, orange juice and next 6 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Combine pasta, half of dressing, remaining 1/2 cup peanuts, radishes and the next 3 ingredients, gently tossing to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Serve with remaining dressing and avocado slices.