Chicken and pasta salad with an asian style dressing. Concocted from a few other similar recipes (uses the sauce from #40882).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chicken breast
- 300 g dried short pasta (penne, bow-tie, shells, elbow, spiralli etc)
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2-1 cup unsalted cashews (depending on taste)
- 1 (130 g) can corn kernels (drained)
- 1 (130 g) can peaches (drained)
- 1Cook pasta according to packet directions, allow to cool.
- 2Grill, barbecue or poach the chicken breast until cooked through (approx 15 mins), allow to cool, then cut into bite-size pieces.
- 3Whisk all dressing ingredients together.
- 4Put cooled pasta in a bowl and add 3 tblsp of the dressing and mix thoroughly.
- 5Add the rest of the salad ingredients and mix well.
- 6Add the rest of the dressing and mix well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 752.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 632.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 33.0 g