Recipe by Bergy
This is a lovely side dish with a grilled steak. I like a small green salad served along side Makes a nice lunch dish on it's own.
Top Review by Merlot
This is a lovely dish that is quick and easy to prepare. We had it for lunch and it's a great way to get your vegetables. I used grape tomatoes and the light soy sauce. The 1/4 teaspoon of hot sauce was just right for us. A great dish, Bergy. Thanks for sharing. :-)
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta or 8 ounces other pastas
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 -3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 6 cups small white mushrooms, cleaned & cut in half (apprx 1 lb)
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half or 1 cup seeded chopped other type tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce or 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce (or more) (optional)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to instructions& drain While the pasta is cooking saute the garlic in the oil for a 1/2 minute Add mushrooms saute2 minutes Add broccoli continue to saute until the mushrooms are golden and the broccoli is bright green and still crisp apprx 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes soy& hot sauce Toss in the cooked pasta Season with salt& pepper If necessary cover& warm over medium heat Serve hot.