Recipe by mandabears
I have never met a Party Mix I haven't liked. This is a yummy oriental mix, great for a party with an Asian theme.
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups rice crackers
- 1 cup fat free pretzel
- 1 cup wasabi-flavored dried peas
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar, i usually use splenda
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine Corn Chex, Rice Chex, rice crackers, pretzels and wasabi peas.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add all other ingredients to butter and mix well.
- Pour over mixture in bowl and toss gently to mix.
- Spread evenlly on a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour@ 200 degrees.
- Cool completely before serving.