Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Time consuming but worth it!
Make and share this Asian Orange Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (chopped)
- 1. Combine 1.5 cups water, orange juice, lemon juice, vinegar, and soy sauce in a saucepan and put over medium heat.
- 2. Stir in orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil.
- 3. Remove from heat and cool for 10/15 minutes.
- 4. Cook chicken cubes thoroughly in separate frying pan.
- 5. Mix cooked chicken, sauce, and cornstarch in large skillet.
- 6. Simmer for 5 minutes.