5 points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 ounces thin rice noodles
- 8 cups hot water
- 1 small savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1whisk together broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil heat 1 tsp canola oil in large skillet over high heat, then add the pork.
- 2saute until browned, stir in the ginger and garlic.
- 3saute until fragrant about 1 minute.
- 4transfer to a bowl and wipe out the skillet.
- 5cook noodles according to pkg directions.
- 6heat the remaining 1 tsp canola oil in the skillet, then add the cabbage, mushrooms and carrots.
- 7cook until the cabbage begins to wilt and the veggies are tender.
- 8stir in the pork mixture and the broth mixture.
- 9bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- 10reduce heat and simmer, uncovered until the sauce begins to thicken about 2 min.
- 11stir in the noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian noodles with vegetables and shredded pork
Serving Size: 1 (677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 617.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: