- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, shrimp flavor (discard one seasoning packet)
- 2 cups snow peas, strings removed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water, coconut milk, carrots, and onion to a boil in a medium skillet.
- Add shrimp, noodles, and snow peas; bring to a simmer.
- Stir to break up the noodles and simmer 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked.
- Remove from heat; stir in one packet of ramen seasoning, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Serve hot.