1/4 Photos of Asian Noodles and Broccoli
Vegetarian Network Austin's Note:
This recipe was featured in our April/May 2001 newsletter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb broccoli
- 1 lb dry pasta (linguine or fettucine)
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil (toasted)
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 lb firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1Cut broccoli into bite sized chunks.
- 2Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- 3Add broccoli and cook until crunchy tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- 4Remove broccoli with slotted spoon, rinse under cold water, and drain.
- 5Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente.
- 6While the pasta is cooking, heat the sesame oil and olive oil in a skillet.
- 7Add the broccoli, tofu cubes, soy sauce, vinegar, and surgar, and stir fry for 30 seconds, then remove from heat.
- 8Drain the pasta and toss it with the broccoli mixture.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Noodles and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1565.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar