1/1 Photo of Asian Noodle Soup
A flavorful Asian-inspired soup with antioxidant-rich veggies. Easy to make and great for freezing. I got the recipe from my local supermarket.
My Private Note
cups pe ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 quart chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 inches piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1 cup bok choy, green only, cut crosswise into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 1/2 ounces stir fry noodles
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine broth, garlic clove, ginger, and soy sauce in a large stockpot; bring to a simmer.
- 2Add pork, cover and simmer about 15-20 minutes. Internal temperature of pork: 155°F.
- 3Remove pork; keep warm. Add carrots and cover, venting slightly; simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Add bok choy, mushrooms, corn, scallions and cilantro; simmer about 5 minutes until veggies are tender.
- 5Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain.
- 6Add chili garlic sauce to soup and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Discard garlic clove and ginger.
- 8Thinly slice pork and add on top soup/ noodles in bowl.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 1083.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: