Recipe by Mindelicious
My absolute favorite salad! The coconut noodles are genius and so delicious in this! No need to be exact in any measurements. This recipe comes from Vanessa Sherwood at Gliving.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup sliced baby bok choy
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 cup coconut meat (meat from one coconut sliced into thin noodles, ok if less than 1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup hemp seeds
- 1⁄4 cup cold pressed sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 red Thai peppers, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon himalayan crystal salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up all your salad ingredients. To get the coconut noodles: Open up a YOUNG coconut and then using a spoon scrap the meat away from the nut and try to keep it in one piece. Once you have it all seperated dump it out and slice it up (this technique is a bit difficult and may take some practice - the thickness of the meat should also be decent so it doesn't fall apart). Place everything into large bowl.
- Wisk all the dressing ingredients together and pour over top of the salad. Toss a bit & enjoy!