1/2 Photos of Asian Noodle Salad Quick and Easy Version
I concocted this while in a pinch over not having all the ingredients on hand for my traditional Asian Noodle Salad to take to a potluck. I remembered I had Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade on hand and how much it resembled the dressing in my other recipe. I made this very quickly and it was completely devoured at the potluck. I had many requests for the recipe. This recipe is potluck size, but you can adjust it to the size of your family or number of desired servings. One pound of spagetti gave about 30 servings and it was ALL gone. Not a drop left.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb spaghetti or 1 lb linguine, cooked
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped in long strips
- 1 large carrot, peeled, julienned
- 1 teaspoon garlic, from the jar (or to taste)
- 1 -2 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger, from the jar (or to taste)
- 1/2-1 cup kraft asian toasted sesame dressing (adjust for desired flavour or consistency) or 1/2-1 cup marinade (adjust for desired flavour or consistency)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds (adjust to taste)
- 1Boil pasta in salted water til cooked. Drain and run cold water to cool.
- 2While pasta is cooking, chop onions and carrots. Toss into a large tupperware container.
- 3Add ginger, garlic and optional red pepper flakes to the carrots and green onions. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- 4Shake Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing and pour into the carrot/onion/ginger/garlic mixture. Stir to thoroughly coat. Add more or less to your desired coverage. A little goes a long way.
- 5Once pasta is completely cool, slowly add to the dressing mixture and toss until coated. Add more dressing until coated to your satisfaction/taste. You don't need alot because it has quite a bit of flavour.
- 6Add more ginger/garlic/red pepper flakes for desired taste. Add sesame seeds.
- 7Cover with a lid, put in fridge to chill and keep cool until ready to serve. Just before serving you may want to add a bit more dressing to mix around.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Noodle Salad Quick and Easy Version
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g