1/1 Photo of Asian Noodle Salad
This is yet another version of asian salad. I love snow peas when they are in season so I cannot resist adding them to this salad. We enjoy this dish in the summer and spring for our main dish, and absolutely love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1/2 lb snow peas, cut in half
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 8 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Make sesame dressing by shaking all ingredients in a tightyly covered container.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Cook noodles as directed on pkg, adding snow peas for last 1 to 2 minutes; drain.
- 4Pinse with cold water; drain.
- 5Spray 10 inch skillet with cooking spray.
- 6Cook pork and gingerroot in skillet 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is slightly pink in center.
- 7Toss noodles, bell pepper, carrots, onions and pork with half of the dressing.
- 8Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 9Serve with remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.3
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 992.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 32.1 g