Recipe by mommyoffour
This is yet another version of asian salad. I love snow peas when they are in season so I cannot resist adding them to this salad. We enjoy this dish in the summer and spring for our main dish, and absolutely love it.
Top Review by Manon Barwick
This recipe is a great summer recipe. I used rice noodles instead of soba. I did find the dressing a little bit too 'vinegar-y' so I would probably recommend more oil and less vinegar? I will definately make this one again though! Thank-you!
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas, cut in half
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 8 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sesame dressing by shaking all ingredients in a tightyly covered container.
- Set aside.
- Cook noodles as directed on pkg, adding snow peas for last 1 to 2 minutes; drain.
- Pinse with cold water; drain.
- Spray 10 inch skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook pork and gingerroot in skillet 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is slightly pink in center.
- Toss noodles, bell pepper, carrots, onions and pork with half of the dressing.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Serve with remaining dressing.