1/2 Photos of Asian Noodle Salad
This salad is so amazingly good. I'm totally addicted to it. It looks (and tastes) like something you'd eat in a restaurant. I know, you're thinking spinach with noodles???? But it is SO good. And don't let the long ingredient list scare you. Trust me it's worth the chopping. If I'm making this just for our family, I cut up all my veggies and put them in ziplock baggies. Then I make the dressing and the noodles. I keep all of it in the fridge and just pull it out as much as I want and enjoy the salad 2x in one week! I found it on Pioneer Woman's website (adapted from Jamie Oliver's version) and adapted it to my taste. As a side salad it probably serves more like 8 - 10. But if this is all you're eating then it will serve 4 - 6. It looks like you've got this huge salad and how is it all going to be eaten and then all of a sudden it's gone and people are asking for more!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 375 g linguine, cooked, rinsed, and cooled (I've used whole wheat and it's good too.)
- 1/2-1 head napa cabbage, sliced
- 1/2-1 head purple cabbage, sliced
- 150 g Baby Spinach (about 1/2 a bag)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 cups bean sprouts (or one small bag)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, you can do as much as you like though
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts, roasted
- 1Mix together salad ingredients. I don't usually measure, I just keep add as much as I want of each ingredient until it looks like the picture.
- 2Put dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake well and pour over salad. You can also add jalapenos to the dressing if you like it spicy.
- 3Mix with tongs or hands and serve in a large pasta bowl. I always use my hands to mix this. It's so much easier.
- 4As a side salad it probably serves more like 8 - 10. But if this is all you're eating then it will serve 4 - 6.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.0
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1130.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: