Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, easy and with tons of flavor and eye appeal. Can pan fry salmon for a quicker execution. Just don't forget the teriyaki sauce for a nice glaze.
- 1 lb skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 ounce portions
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 lb vermicelli
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced on the bias
- 2 roma tomatoes, quartered, seeds removed & sliced into thin strips
- 1 cucumber, quartered & sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots, broccoli slaw or 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place salmon fillets on a foil-lined sheet pan. Brush with 1/2 of teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine pasta with remaining teriyaki sauce and all ingredients except salmon. Portion out into 4 bowls and top with sesame salmon.
Loved this easy and delicious recipe. Made half for the two of us and DH had 3 bowlfuls.