Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Probably the best asian type dish I have made yet. Taken from a Hannaford recipe card.
Make and share this Asian Noodle Bowl recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb stir fry vegetables, frozen
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and rinse.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high hear. Add oil and saute garlic and chili powder until golden, about 1 minute.
- Add water and vegetables. Cook until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Add the BBQ sauce and peanut butter, stir until sauce is smooth. Toss sauce and vegetables with spaghetti and garnish with chopped peanuts.
I've made this recipe a few times, and it makes a great lunch reheated or cold the next day. My DH adds extra pepper flakes, but I like the flavor as is. I usually add some extra veggies though, 1 pkg frozen just isn't enough. Thanks for the recipe!