Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this from Emeals.com. Wanted to be able to remake it with out hunting for it so sharing.
Make and share this Asian Meatballs With Lime Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Combine Panko, egg substitute, garlic salt, ginger, beef, Cilantro, green onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce & 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Shape mixture into balls 1/4 cup of mixture per.
- place on baking dish & bake 15 min or till done.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of sesame oil with lime juice & water.
- Drizzle over meatballs before serving. Set reminder for dipping.