Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this from Emeals.com. Wanted to be able to remake it with out hunting for it so sharing.
- 3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions
- 1 3⁄4 cups soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Combine Panko, egg substitute, garlic salt, ginger, beef, Cilantro, green onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce & 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Shape mixture into balls 1/4 cup of mixture per.
- place on baking dish & bake 15 min or till done.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of sesame oil with lime juice & water.
- Drizzle over meatballs before serving. Set reminder for dipping.