Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my kids' favorite comfort food. It's simple and very tasty. They love dipping this in ketchup!
- 453.59 g ground pork
- 29.58 ml knorr seasoning
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml milk
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 large onion, minced
- 29.58 ml garlic, minced
- 1 small parsnip, grated (singkamas)
- 1 bunch scallion, minced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- 473.18 ml oil (for frying)
- In a large bowl, combine everything by hand.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavors blend.
- Form into little golf balls.
- Heat oil in wok and fry without crowding in a pan.
- Meatballs will turn golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or sweet chili sauce.