Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
While I was standing in line at the store, I found the Pillsbury hambuger cookbook. I know this isn't real Asian cooking, but I thought it was pretty good. The frozen meatballs really made it quick.
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 195.04 g package beef flavored Rice-A-Roni
- 709.77 ml water
- 78.07 ml lawry's sesame and ginger marinade
- 453.59 g packagefrozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 236.59 ml julienne-cut carrot
- 118.29 ml halved snow peas
- 44.37 ml dry roasted peanuts
- 44.37 ml chopped green onions
- Melt margarine in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in rice and vermicelli from box.
- Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add water and marinade and rice seasoning packet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a medium-low heat.
- Add meatballs and carrots.
- Cover and cook 15 to 18 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring every few minutes.
- Stir in pea pods.
- Cook uncovered for 2 to 3 minutes, or until pods are crisp tender.
- Garnish each serving with peanuts and green onions.