Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
While I was standing in line at the store, I found the Pillsbury hambuger cookbook. I know this isn't real Asian cooking, but I thought it was pretty good. The frozen meatballs really made it quick.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (6 7/8 ounce) package beef flavored Rice-A-Roni
- 3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup lawry's sesame and ginger marinade
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1 cup julienne-cut carrot
- 1⁄2 cup halved snow peas
- 3 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in rice and vermicelli from box.
- Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add water and marinade and rice seasoning packet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a medium-low heat.
- Add meatballs and carrots.
- Cover and cook 15 to 18 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring every few minutes.
- Stir in pea pods.
- Cook uncovered for 2 to 3 minutes, or until pods are crisp tender.
- Garnish each serving with peanuts and green onions.