1/2 Photos of Asian Meatball and Rice Toss
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
While I was standing in line at the store, I found the Pillsbury hambuger cookbook. I know this isn't real Asian cooking, but I thought it was pretty good. The frozen meatballs really made it quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (6 7/8 ounce) package beef flavored Rice-A-Roni
- 3 cups water
- 1/3 cup lawry's sesame and ginger marinade
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1 cup julienne-cut carrot
- 1/2 cup halved snow peas
- 3 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1Melt margarine in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- 2Stir in rice and vermicelli from box.
- 3Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4Add water and marinade and rice seasoning packet.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce to a medium-low heat.
- 7Add meatballs and carrots.
- 8Cover and cook 15 to 18 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring every few minutes.
- 9Stir in pea pods.
- 10Cook uncovered for 2 to 3 minutes, or until pods are crisp tender.
- 11Garnish each serving with peanuts and green onions.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Meatball and Rice Toss
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.5
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 290.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef flavored Rice-A-Roni
sesame and ginger marinade