Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Cooking Light, MARCH 2004
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) striped bass fillets
- cooking spray
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once. Remove fish from bag, and reserve marinade.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add fish to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish from pan. Add marinade to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 30 seconds; serve with fish.