Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love Tuna....especially grilled with the asian flare!!!
Make and share this Asian Marinated Grilled Tuna recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (8 ounce) tuna steaks, yellowfin preferred
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1⁄3 cup chopped scallion
- 2 -3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- thinly sliced scallion top
- pickled ginger
- Arrange tuna in a single layer in a shallow dish.
- Combine in bowl and mix well the teriyaki sauce, sherry, chopped ginger, chopped scallions, garlic, pepper, lemon juice, and rice wine vinegar.
- Pour over the tuna.
- Chill, covered for 2 hours, turning the tuna once.
- Drain the tuna and let it come to room temperature.
- Brush tuna all over with olive oil.
- Grill 3-6 mins on each side.
- Serve with pickled ginger and sliced scallions.