Recipe by Nasseh
The times listed does not included marinating time.
Top Review by Susie D
This easy to make salad is a nice option for fresh cucumbers. I reduced the amounts to make a half batch. I added a 1/2 t of sesame oil into the mixture & would shake the container whenever I thought about it. The cucumbers were well seasoned by dinner. Made for Asian Tag.
- 2 cucumbers (about 12 oz)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the cucumbers & cut in half lengthwise then scrape out & discard the seeds. Cut the cucumber into slices & place into a large shallow bowl.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients & pour over the cucumber slices. Stir to coat then cover & refrigerate at least 4 hours.