Recipe by FlemishMinx
I found this recipe on the internet. It was originally for tuna steaks, but I've found that it is just as delicious for catfish and other white fish fillets, and for shrimp. Original recipe is for 1 pound of fish, but I think this makes enough to marinate a bit more than that. Preparation time includes 20 minutes marinating time.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, plus
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, plus
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger or 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried ginger
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 lb fish or 1 lb shrimp (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow bowl or resealable plastic bag.
- Add fish or shrimp and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Broil or grill fish till fish flakes easily with a fork (time required will depend on which fish you use), or shrimp is cooked through.