Recipe by Ridgely
This is really good. I was in absolute heaven when I tasted this on the chicken. I have also just grilled the chicken on a GF grill and served with rice and vege. We all devored it. This recipe is from the cook book "The Best Recipe GRilling & Barbecue".
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 medium scallions, white and green parts,thinly sliced
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the ingredients, including pepper to taste, together in a small bowl.
- Mix marinade and 1 ½ lbs skinless boneless chicken thighs or breasts cut into 1 ½ inch chunks in a gallon sized plastic bag; seal the bag and refrigerate, turning once or twice, until the chicken has marinated fully, at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours.