Recipe by gailanng
A friend had suggested ages ago, after marinading and immediately before grilling or cooking, to place 1 small spring of rosemary on top each piece of meat. The Asian-rosemary infused flavor is delicious.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Delicious! I marinated the chicken breasts for about 5 hours, then grilled. They smelled amazing and I couldn't wait to eat. We had unexpected company and had to put dinner on hold for 3 hours. We covered the chicken with foil and kept it warm in the oven. I was sure it had dried out, but it was still juicy and flavorful. I'm looking forward to making this recipe again and eating right off the grill. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce or 1⁄4 cup tamari
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk ingredients together in a small bowl. Place meat, poultry, fish, or vegetables in zipper lock bag or in shallow, nonreactive pan. Pour marinade over contents and seal or cover. Turn zipper lock bag or stir contents of pan occasionally to evenly distribute marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 cup marinade per pound of meat. See description for suggested use of rosemary.