Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Found this in a magazine, and thought it looked good. The serving size and cook time are estimates. Serving size depends on the people eating and cooktime depends on how hot the grill is and the size of the ribs. Also included in the cook time, is the chill time.
- 2 sparerib racks
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- Prepare ribs and get ready to grill.
- Combind remaining ingredients for rub and apply to ribs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- It is also recommended to brush with Asian-lime Sauce (for Grilling and Dipping) #120396 while grilling.
- Allow 10 minutes to stand before cutting when done.
This was a hit with my family. It will be in our rotation now. However, there are a few changes I'd make to recipe. First, the directions refered to in this recipe from CuisineAtHome only give a roasting time of 2 hours at 250. This is not long enough for the meat to become tender. The next time I make these ribs, I would plan to roast them nearly the whole day. Secondly, I reduced by about half the ground cloves in the rub. I think this is the right amount for us. Finally, the Asian-Lime sauce was a little too vinegar-y for me and I like vinegar. I'll cut back a bit on the vinegar next time. These are small changes and overall I am very happy with this recipe.