Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was looking to add a bit of spice to our Vietnamese salad bowls. These shrimp make a great addition to the dish, and would probably be great on a cold salad or with rice.
- Put the sesame oil, dried chilli’s & crushed garlic in a small bowl and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- While you are waiting, if you haven’t done so already, peel & devein the shrimp.
- Rinse shrimp in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- After the oil has sat for 30 minutes, heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
- Add green onions and shrimp to pan. Add a pinch of powdered garlic, salt & pepper if desired.
- Cook shrimp 3-4 minutes over medium heat or until their bodies touch their tails and turn pink.
- Remove from heat & serve immediately.