Recipe by KillerTasteBuds
I got this recipe from another recipe sight. This is a great fast and light meal. You can make it as spicy or mild as you want. Enjoy.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 head iceberg lettuce leaf, separated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Cook the pork , green onions, and garlic until lightly browned.
- Add carrot, hoisin, and soy sauce, stirring frequently until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sesame oil and chile paste. If you like things spicier, add more chile paste.
- To serve: spoon a small amount of rice into each lettuce leaf, top with the meat mixture, and drizzle with additional soy sauce or hoisin if desired. Wrap the lettuce leaf to enclose the filling.