Recipe by mollypie
Sweet and spicy. How can you go wrong? I feel these are similar to the ones served at P. F. Changs. This can be served hot or cold. I usually serve this with a cool yogurt and cucumber salad. I use the leftovers on my lunch salad the next day.
Top Review by Sherri at the Beach
Wanted to love this but was a little too sweet for my tastes. Next time I will use straight chili sauce instead of sweet. Loved the texture with the sesame and pine nuts.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce (mae ploy)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 2⁄3 cup rice vinegar (apple cider vinegar will work)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ginger (minced)