- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 ounces water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 large lettuce leaves
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk water and cornstarch in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Add finely sliced chicken breast and chopped water-chestnuts.
- Stir to coat and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Cook until brown in wok or skillet with oil in small batches, constantly moving.
- Lay out the lettuce leaves, divide meat evenly on leaves and top with shredded carrots.
- Wrap like a cone.