Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nice in hot weather
Make and share this Asian Lettuce Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk water and cornstarch in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Add finely sliced chicken breast and chopped water-chestnuts.
- Stir to coat and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Cook until brown in wok or skillet with oil in small batches, constantly moving.
- Lay out the lettuce leaves, divide meat evenly on leaves and top with shredded carrots.
- Wrap like a cone.
We enjoyed these, they were easy and quick..perfect for a week night meal! One suggestion...don't pre wrap these! The lettuce got wilted quick, but they were great wrapped at the table while eating!