Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 lbs cabbage, 1/2 inch x 2 inch slice
- 1⁄2 cup pickled ginger
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup sriracha Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 heads romaine lettuce
- 1 cup kraft Catalina dressing
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl add in the cabbage and brake up the cabbage into sliced. Add in the rest of the ingredients and combine the mixture. Let stand for 30 minutes and pour into a 2 quart plastic container and cover with lip and into the refrigerator. This is best in the refrigerator for a week before use.
- Hand shredded the romaine lettuce and place into large mix bowl of ice water. After 5 minutes, pour into a colander to drain. Return back romaine lettuce into the mixing bowl and blend in the 2 cup of Kim Chee and Catalina dressing and combine together. Top with fresh ground black pepper. Plate and serve.