Pineapple-marinated chicken breast and red bell pepper strips top this crunchy Asian salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic with 1 tablespoon provided sesame ginger dressing in small saucepan. Bring to boil and reduce to 1/3.
- 2Heat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat; brush grill lightly with oil or spray with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Baste chicken with pineapple mixture. Grill chicken, turning once (and continue to baste), 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- 4Slice chicken. Place salad blend in large bowl with provided accompaniments and toss with remaining dressing.
- 5Arrange salad on plates; top with bell pepper, onion, and chicken.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Island Grilled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 121.0 mg
- Sodium 853.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
DOLE Pineapple Juice