Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Pineapple-marinated chicken breast and red bell pepper strips top this crunchy Asian salad.
- 1⁄4 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 2⁄3 ounces lettuce
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dole red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup asian style salad dressing
- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic with 1 tablespoon provided sesame ginger dressing in small saucepan. Bring to boil and reduce to 1/3.
- Heat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat; brush grill lightly with oil or spray with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
- Baste chicken with pineapple mixture. Grill chicken, turning once (and continue to baste), 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Slice chicken. Place salad blend in large bowl with provided accompaniments and toss with remaining dressing.
- Arrange salad on plates; top with bell pepper, onion, and chicken.