1/1 Photo of Asian Inspired Veggie Zucchini Burger
Who said veggie burgers couldn't be healthy and taste good too? This burger on your choice of bun plus the addition of your favorite condiments is sure to please.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince onion.
- 2Finely chop zucchini and red bell pepper.
- 3In skillet on medium heat, add peanut oil and saute onion until for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- 4Then add bell pepper and zucchini and saute for about 15 minutes or until until tender.
- 5Remove from heat and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- 7In a small bowl lightly whisk eggs.
- 8In mixing bowl combine onion, zucchini, bell pepper, eggs, ginger, cumin, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and walnuts with cooked rice and mix together thoroughly.
- 9Make into hamburger patties.
- 10Line a jelly roll pan with baker's parchment paper, then add burgers to preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes flipping them mid way through. (Bake until thoroughly cooked through).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Inspired Veggie Zucchini Burger
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1740.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g