1/1 Photo of Asian Inspired Salad
The ingredients spoke to me from the RSC#18 list, so came up with this easy and delicious salad. You can easily double the salad and the dressing. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 59.14 ml snow peas, sliced thinly
- 118.29 ml purple cabbage, sliced very thinly (I used a mandoline)
- 1 ear of corn (kernels cut off)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced very thin
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1Put salad ingredients into a bowl.
- 2Put dressing ingredients into a bowl and stir well to mix thorougly. Pour over salad and mix.
- 3You can put in more red pepper flakes to the heat level you like. You can add more to the salad and make more dressing if you like.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Inspired Salad
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.9
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 489.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: