Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The ingredients spoke to me from the RSC#18 list, so came up with this easy and delicious salad. You can easily double the salad and the dressing. Hope you enjoy!
- 236.59 ml romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 59.14 ml snow peas, sliced thinly
- 118.29 ml purple cabbage, sliced very thinly (I used a mandoline)
- 1 ear of corn (kernels cut off)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced very thin
- 1 avocado, diced
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml honey
- 1.23 ml sesame oil (toasted)
- 1.23 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 0.25 ml red pepper flakes
- Put salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Put dressing ingredients into a bowl and stir well to mix thorougly. Pour over salad and mix.
- You can put in more red pepper flakes to the heat level you like. You can add more to the salad and make more dressing if you like.
I enjoyed the crunchy elements of this salad immensely. My avocado was ripe and I would definitely use a firmer one next time. I found the dressing to be mild, but it did add the promised Asian flair. The only changes were adding green onion and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Thank you for your entry & good luck in RSC #18!
This was a great salad. I loved the corn with all the other great veggies. The dressing worked well with the salad and had a terrific taste. Thanks for sharing. Good luck in the contest.
Very nice salad. It went well with our mihoen dinner, gave it all an Asian touch. Easy to make and perfect for a hot summer day.
Thanks for creating and contributing.
Made for RSC Potion #18 Game.