The ingredients spoke to me from the RSC#18 list, so came up with this easy and delicious salad. You can easily double the salad and the dressing. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup snow peas, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup purple cabbage, sliced very thinly (I used a mandoline)
- 1 ear of corn (kernels cut off)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced very thin
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil (toasted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Put salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Put dressing ingredients into a bowl and stir well to mix thorougly. Pour over salad and mix.
- You can put in more red pepper flakes to the heat level you like. You can add more to the salad and make more dressing if you like.