Recipe by Greeny4444
I was craving some kind of Asian-style noodle soup or bowl last night, but I didn't feel like going out. I LOVE the Macau shrimp noodle soup from the Elephant Bar restaurant, and tried to make a homemade version that tasted similar. The Elephant Bar's soup has a lot more veggies in it, but this is good for a quick noodle soup fix!
- 85.04 g rice noodles, broken into about 2-inch pieces (like Thai Kitchen rice noodles)
- 12-14 shrimp, cooked (medium-size, tail off, peeled, deveined, I used cooked frozen ones)
- 170.09 g bag broccoli cole slaw
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 946.36 ml water
- 0.45 ml hot chili sauce, such as Sriracha (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except Sriracha sauce, in a 2.5 quart microwavable bowl (I use a large, glass Pyrex bowl).
- Microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes, or until noodles are soft and bullion cubes have dissolved.
- Ladle into serving bowls, and season with Sriracha sauce (or any other seasonings you'd like).