Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These turkey cutlets are juicy and seasoned with garlic, onion, ginger, sesame and a touch of cayenne for a hint of heat. Finished with a sweet and salty maple-soy sauce, these turkey cutlets are a tasty combination of Asian flavors. Please note that preparation time includes time needed to marinate the turkey cutlets.
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets or 4 turkey breast cutlets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Season turkey cutlets with onion powder, garlic powder, ginger, cayenne and salt. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons sesame oil (1/2 tsp onto each cutlet). Set aside and allow to marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Into a small sauce pan, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp.sesame oil. Place pan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil for 5-8 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet to medium-high heat.
- Brown turkey cutlets in the skillet for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the center.
- Remove to a serving plate, drizzle with maple-soy sauce and enjoy!