Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 553 calories, 50g protein, 11 net carbs, 32g fat, 142mg cholesterol, 1134mg sodium
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml ginger, minced, fresh
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 59.14 ml hoisin sauce
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml splenda granular artificial sweetener
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml dried onion flakes
- 14.79 ml oyster sauce
- 29.58 ml sake
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 1814.36 g beef rack of ribs
- Mix all ingredients, except the ribs, in crockpot.
- Add the ribs one at a time and coat each with sauce, staking them in the crock as you go.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- When done cooking, remove from crockpot and pour cooking juices in separate container.
- Allow fat to separate and skim the fat off, leaving the seasonings and beef drippings.
- Add the ribs back to the crockpot, pour the seasonings/drippings mixture on top to serve.