Recipe by mariposa13
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 553 calories, 50g protein, 11 net carbs, 32g fat, 142mg cholesterol, 1134mg sodium
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced, fresh
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon splenda granular artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 lbs beef rack of ribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except the ribs, in crockpot.
- Add the ribs one at a time and coat each with sauce, staking them in the crock as you go.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- When done cooking, remove from crockpot and pour cooking juices in separate container.
- Allow fat to separate and skim the fat off, leaving the seasonings and beef drippings.
- Add the ribs back to the crockpot, pour the seasonings/drippings mixture on top to serve.