8 hrs 5 mins
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 553 calories, 50g protein, 11 net carbs, 32g fat, 142mg cholesterol, 1134mg sodium
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced, fresh
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon splenda granular artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 lbs beef rack of ribs
- 1Mix all ingredients, except the ribs, in crockpot.
- 2Add the ribs one at a time and coat each with sauce, staking them in the crock as you go.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- 4When done cooking, remove from crockpot and pour cooking juices in separate container.
- 5Allow fat to separate and skim the fat off, leaving the seasonings and beef drippings.
- 6Add the ribs back to the crockpot, pour the seasonings/drippings mixture on top to serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Inspired Beef Ribs - 11 Net Carbs
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 927.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rack of ribs