- 4 ounces beef tenderloin
- 2 -3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 slices fresh ginger a pinch dried mustard
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Partly freeze beef. Slice very thin. ( It can be done in a food processor or by hand)Combine next six ingredients and place in a covered glass dish. Marinate several hours or overnight.
- Heat 1" of vegetable oil until very hot.
- Drop in beef slices and garlic and fry on each side until dark brown and crisp. Drain on paper towels.